Members of iTSS lab attended the 92nd TRB meeting and presented a total of six accepted TRB papers in both lectern and poster sessions. Detailed information on our presentations at the meeting is as follows:
- “Effect of Weather and Road Surface Conditions on Traffic Speed of Rural Highways” presented by Johnny,Authors: Johnny Cao, Lalita Thakali, and Liping Fu.
- “Effect of Winter Weather and Road Surface Conditions on Macroscopic Traffic Parameters” presented by Tae,Authors: Tae J. Kwon, Liping Fu, and Chaozhe Jiang.
- “Performance Benchmarking of RWIS Pavement Temperature Forecasts” presented by Tae,Authors: Tae J. Kwon, Liping Fu, and Max S. Perchanok.
- “Survey of Current State of Practice for Winter Maintenance of Parking Lots and Sidewalks” presented by Raqib and Ramona,Authors: Raqib Omer, Liping Fu, and Zara Liagat.
- “An Experimental Study of Snow Melting Performance of Salt for Snow and Ice Control of Parking Lots “ presented by Raqib,Authors: Liping Fu, Raqib Omer, S M Kamal Hossain, and Chaozhe Jiang.
- “Analysis of Factors Affecting Winter Collision Severity” presented by Lalita,Authors: Taimur Usman, Liping Fu, and Luis F. Miranda-Moreno.