Matthew L. Muresan, MASc Student
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
University of Waterloo
Phone: (416)877-0631, ext.
Born in Vancouver, British Columbia, I am now working towards my Master’s degree at the University of Waterloo in Ontario. I finished my Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Toronto, where also had the opportunity to obtain working experience for a year as a design technician at York Region through the University’s PEY/Co-op program.
- Pollution and Transportation
- Modeling of Transportation Systems
- Sustainable Development
- Pan, G., Fu, L., Thakali, L., Muresan, M. (2018).An Improved Deep Belief Network Model for Road Safety Analyses. Proceedings of the Transportation Research Board conference, Jan 2018, US (accepted)
- Muresan, M, Hossain, S. M. K., Fu, L. (2015). A Model-Based Evaluation of an ECO-Driving System Using Connected Vehicle Technologies. 2015 CSCE Annual Conference.
- Omer, R., Fu, L.,Hossain, S. M. K., Muresan, M., & Hosseini, F.(2013). Evaluation and Optimization of Winter Snow and Ice Control Operations for Railway Platforms. Funding Source: GO Transit, Metrolinx, Toronto, Ontario
Workshops and Seminars