Faranak Hosseini, MASc Student
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
University of Waterloo
Phone: (519)888-4567, ext.
Faranak is originally from Iran, She is a Master’s student under supervision of Professor Fu. She graduated from K.N.Toosi University in Civil Engineering. Currently she is working on evaluating organic anti-icers for winter maintenance of transportation facilities.
- Winter maintenance
- Road safety
- Traffic studies
- Hosseini, F., Hossain, S. M., Fu, L., Johnson, M., Fei, Y. (2015). Prediction of Pavement Surface Temperature Using Meteorological Data for Optimal Winter Operations in Parking Lots. ASCE Cold Regions Engineering
- Hosseini, F., Hossain, S. M., Fu, L., San Gabriel, P., & Van Seters, T. (2015). Field Evaluation of Organic Materials for Winter Snow and Ice Control. In Transportation Research Board 94th Annual Meeting (No. 15-4555).
- Shiravi, S., Zhong, M., & Hosseini, F. (2014). Using LiDAR Data for Measuring Transit Stop Coverage. ICTTS (p. 10). Shaoxing, China: Elsevier.
- Hossain, S. M. K., Fu, L., & Hosseini, F. (2014). Evaluation of Organic Liquid Salts for Transportation Facilities. Funding Sources: Toronto Region and Conservation Authority (TRCA), Toronto, Ontario and MITACS
- Omer, R., Fu, L.,Hossain, S. M. K., Muresan, M., & Hosseini, F.(2013). Evaluation and Optimization of Winter Snow and Ice Control Operations for Railway Platforms. Funding Source: GO Transit, Metrolinx, Toronto, Ontario
Workshops and Seminars